Friday

Sales is the Million Dollar Skill if You have a G.U.T.S.™ Selling Method

Exclusive Evening with Celebrity Author,
CLAUDE DIAMOND

The Mentor Teaches the G.U.T.S. Selling Method ©

Sales is Now Fun, Profitable and within your Control.

 


A Message From The Author:
What is the G.U.T.S.™ Selling Method ?

G=Great U=UnConventional & UnOrthodox T=Techniques of S=Selling

I entitled my Selling Method by the most logical name of G.U.T.S.
because that's exactly what it takes to succeed in the world’s highest
paying profession and man is it worth it!

I
love sales and frankly having a simple 3 step sales system has allowed
me to enjoy life because I know how to "Give Good Phone". I work from my
homes offices in San Diego,CA and Winter Park Colorado with a lot of
fun traveling in between. I will have on hand copies of my book and
manual for anyone who want to learn the following:
A. How To never make a cold call again (only warm calls)

B. Qualify the prospect in 3 minutes or less (I even use a success timer)
C. Learn the 3 steps of the Staircase of Success (Agenda-Qualify-Close).

D. How feel great and in control of the sales process.
E. How to "fire the prospect"
F.How to give good phone and live the life you deserve
G. What to sell ? A product-service or yourself ?
See you there!
Claude Diamond J.D.
www.youtube.com/cdmentor (How to Videos on sales)

HOSTED BY:
Brian Ochsner - The Denver Copywriter
and

No comments: